BEST HOMEMADE MASS GAINER SHAKE RECIPE FOR MUSCLE GAIN
These mass gainers were created for those who are looking to lose weight and build muscle. Mass gainers are a great way to build muscle. It provides the additional calories needed to build muscle.
Mass gainers are often consumed in shake-style drinks. These drinks are high in micro- and macronutrients like protein, vitamins, minerals, creatine, and other nutrients. These are usually high in calories, but you can opt for a lower-calorie version to help with lean muscle gains and not weight gain.
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for mass gainer shake recipes that you can use to increase muscle growth. We’ll show you how to make a mass gainer shake that promotes muscle growth. Before we tell you the amazing recipe, let’s talk about how mass gainer shakes can benefit you.
Mass gainer shake: Benefits
- Rapidly absorbs: Mass-gainers can be mixed into a shake easily. Mass gainer shakes come in liquid form, which makes them easy to absorb by the body.
- Get the right nutrition: Mass gainers are rich with many micro- and macronutrients. They are a great source of nutrition. Mass gainers can be used as an alternative to meals or added to meals.
- High quality protein source: Mass gainer protein powders provide a good amount of protein. It will help you meet your daily protein requirements and build muscle. Many mass gainers have a higher protein content per portion. This eliminates the need to take an extra protein supplement.
- You need extra calories to fuel your body: It is impossible to eat all the excess calories you gain from diet alone. Mass gainer shakes can be a delicious way to get all the calories you need in a convenient and easy way.
Now it’s time for a delicious mass-gainer shake recipe to help you build muscle and a beautiful, muscular body.
For greater gains, make your own mass gainer shake recipe
Here’s what you need to make this delicious mass gainer shake.
Homemade Mass Gainer Shake Recipe
- 300ml milk (It would make it better if it was chilled).
- One banana, medium- or large-sized
- 1 Scoop oats (40g approx)
- Peanut butter (1-2 Tbsp).
- 1 Scoop Muscle Blaze Mass Gainer XXL (Irish Cream Chocolate flavor)
Homemade Mass Gainer Shake Recipe
- Cut the banana into pieces and combine all ingredients in a blender/mixer jar.
- Mix all ingredients well.
This mass gainer shake is thick and creamy. It’s high in calories and will help you build muscle mass. Muscle Blaze Mass Gainer XXL provides 20g of protein per serving and 374 calories. This shake is great as an addition to any meal or even a replacement for it.
A mass gainer is often thought to be for building muscle, but many people end up becoming obese from consuming it. What you should understand is that building muscle requires proper training and healthy eating habits. You should also allow your body to rest and use supplements to boost your energy. Mass gainers aren’t for everyone. Mass gainers are hard-gainers who are focused on providing high-calorie calories to those with low appetites. These meals are great for those who don’t have the time or energy to prepare their meals.
There are many mass gainers on the market. However, it is important to choose the right mass gainer for your needs. Many mass-gainers are filled with fillers and sugars that can be harmful to your health. Muscle Blaze is a trusted brand that offers both mass gainers as well as weight gainers.
These are the top mass-gainers the brand has to offer:
- Muscle Blaze Mass Gainer XXL
This is the one we used for the gainer shake recipe. This high-protein mix contains complex carbs, which aid in weight gain. The brand’s best mass-gainer, with 374 calories per serving and 20g of protein to help build lean muscle. This product has a protein-to-carbs ratio of 1:13, which will help you in your muscle building journey. It contains 27 vitamins and minerals that will meet your daily micronutrient requirements.
- Muscle Blaze Super Gainer XXL
This formula is for serious fitness enthusiasts who desire to build strong and healthy muscles. It contains 15g of protein and 75g of simple carbs and complex carbohydrates. It contains 27 vitamins and minerals, which help boost immunity and regulate enzymes. This weight loss protein powder contains no added sugar or trans fats.
- Muscle Blaze High Protein Lean Mass Gainer
High protein per serving, this mass gainer protein powder is a great choice. This supplement provides 30g of protein, 3g of dietary fiber, 59g of carbohydrates, and 3g of dietary fiber per serving. This formula was designed to build bigger muscles. This formula contains a combination of 5 slow-acting and fast-acting proteins, such as Micellar Casein & Calcium Caseinate, to reduce muscle breakdown. There is no added sugar. This mass-gainer protein prepares you for intense workouts and supports faster recovery.
- Muscle Blaze Gold Gainer
If you are looking to get rid of your mass gain woes, this is the best mass gainer. You will get 890 calories, 75g of protein, and a mix of enzymes that improve efficiency and nutrient absorption. It contains 13g BCAAs for muscle growth and recovery, 3000mg of Creatine Monohydrate to increase performance, and 4000mg of MCT to help you burn fat and provide immense energy.